As Spring 2019 Bridal Fashion Week was on the runway, we have listed wedding dress trends for the season. This season is more about Victorian designs, pastel colour palate, glitter, comfort, and edgy look. With capes, jumpsuits and voluminous sleeves, we have got all the details of spring 2019 bridal trends. If you are shopping for your big day in London or you have a London wedding this spring season, take a glimpse from the bridal collection for 2019:
- Bows and Flowers – This spring wedding season, bows and flowers will be brides love. Add 3D and big flowers and bows to the gown for defining waistline or neckline. Appliqué these on back or shoulder for a feminine and delicate touch.
- Colours – Pastel colours over the white traditional gowns are the hot pick for the spring wedding dress. Blue and blush pink will be the trendiest colours. Gowns in these colours with gemstone jewellery are the trendiest choice for brides with contemporary taste. Gemstones like aquamarine, sapphire, emeralds, or ruby with diamonds will make beautiful jewel pieces to be adorned with the wedding ring.
- Fabrics – Sheer fabrics with embellishments, sequin work fabric, tulle, and metallic coloured or embellished fabric will make a statement wedding gown. Among the metallic tones, gold will be the most popular shade for the brides to walk down the aisle.
- Sleeves – Puffed and voluminous sleeves are set to add a royal touch to the wedding gowns. Inspired from the Victorian era, these sleeves are one of the choicest designs for spring wedding gowns.
- Neckline – Plunged necklines, off shoulders, and V-necklines highlighting collar bone for a neat and classy wedding gown are hit this season.
- Waistline – Well defined waistline highlighted with a belt or a brooch gives an edgy look to the wedding gown. Highlight the waistline with a big dramatic satin bow for a feminine and modern look.
- Geometric designs – Asymmetrical designs, like high-low flared gowns, geometrical designs, sharp and clean cuts, flares and folds, are the popular styles for brides of the spring season.
- Tiers – Layered gowns with fringes, frills, embellishments, feathers, laces, or pearls give a full length look to the gown without making it bulky. This particular pattern keeps the gown light-weighted and provides ease in movement.
- Contemporary Dresses – Brides are all set to accept and wear the voguish styles from wedding collection as they are comfortable and easy to carry. Open front skirts add style and option of two dresses. The skirt can be separated for a second look or vice versa. Crop tops with skirts or pants are comfortable and curvaceous. Pants can be paired with a lace high low top to add volume. With pants, jumpsuits are also trending as a wedding dress option.
- Capes – Capes in tulle or lace or embellishments are yet another in-vogue style. As an alternative to the veil, a long cape can be used. Capes go good with an off-shoulder dress covering, as well as highlighting the collar bone. A cape as an add-on to the wedding attire adds beauty and glamour to the wedding dress. Turtle neck cape with embellishment gives the look of an adorned neckpiece.
If you have decided to ‘Say Yes to the Dress’ and looking for accessories, ask our experts for add-ons that will beautify your wedding dress. Our experts will help you with bespoke jewellery designs for earrings, diamond ring or gemstone ring, choker and brooches to be bejewelled on your big day.