For the 76th Annual Golden Globe Awards 2019, natural diamonds, especially pear shaped or fancy cuts, were the preference of most of the celebrities. Celebrities prefer natural diamonds as they are eternal and mined and processed ethically that support social welfare causes. The red carpet glittered with diamonds that celebrities adored. Male celebrities also wore beautiful brooches, timepieces, and cufflinks in diamonds and gemstones. Tiffany and Co., Bulgari, Harry Winston, Beladora, Chopard, and Messika are the famous designer houses that were seen on the red carpet. Some of the most beautiful jewellery by these design houses worn by celebrities is listed below:
- Lady Gaga – At the Golden Globes 2019, Lady Gaga wore Tiffany and Co’s Aurora necklace with over 300 pear shaped diamonds and a 20 carat pear shaped centre diamond. It was a jewellery design bespoke and handmade especially for her.
- Kiki Layne – Chokers were popular among celebrities on the red carpet and the choker in rose gold by Bulgari that has been worn by Kiki was stunning.
- Sandra Oh – Sandra Oh, the winner and the host, wore Forevermark jewellery. She wore diamond earrings and a stack of bracelets. Each diamond bracelet was a magnificent piece of jewel and they looked glorious together.
- Charlize Theron – With her black and white dress, Charlize Theron paired jewels by Bulgari. She wore diamond rings, earrings, and stacked bracelets, which looked elegant with her outfit.
- Stephan James – Stephan James chose Swarovski lapel pin and accessories in rose gold; cufflinks with onyx and diamonds and Chopard L.U.C Regulator wristwatch.
- Billy Porter – Billy Porter’s embroidered cape and suit at the Golden Globes is much talked about. He wore a ring and three beautiful floral brooches by Oscar Heyman.
- Julia Roberts – Julia Roberts bejewelled Chopard earrings. The earrings were made of pear shaped diamonds set in double linear earrings design.
- Saoirse Ronan – Saoirse Ronan wore pear shaped emeralds with cushion cut diamonds designed into glittering earrings by Chopard. The earrings are made of titanium with 21.43 carats of diamonds and 34.88 carats of emeralds.
- Kristen Bell – Kristen Bell adorned bracelets in diamonds and platinum by Harry Winston.
- Dakota Fanning – Dakota Fanning wore vintage neckpiece by Neil Lane and Beladora. She also wore aquamarine and pearl ring and diamond earrings.
- Judith Light – Judith Light wore strands of Sidney Garber pearls on her white dress and they looked gorgeous, signifying that bling is not limited to diamonds.
- Constance Wu – Constance Wu too wore fancy shaped diamond choker by Messika, called ‘Madeleine’ choker. She also wore Firebird Earrings, which are fan earrings with diamond, and two diamond rings.
- Isla Fisher – Yet another fancy cut diamond necklace worn at the Golden Globes 2019 was by Isla Fisher. She wore a diamond neckpiece with drop earrings in diamond by Harry Winston for the red carpet.
- Allison Janney – Allison Janney wore the most colourful and yet another beautiful piece of jewellery on the red carpet. She wore necklace by David Webb, known as ‘Heraldic Thorn Link Necklace,’ and ‘Passion Ruby’ earrings from Le Vian.
- Yvonne Strahovski – For her red carpet look, Strahovski chose to wear a green strapless gown by Alberta Ferretti with a floral choker by Lorraine Schwartz a Time’s Up ribbon.
For that red carpet glorious jewellery, contact us and let us design the best bespoke diamond jewellery for you.