November has gone and soon it’ll be time for some merriment with family and friends. Yes! Christmas is around the corner and so is the time to get your look for the occasion sorted. Here we take a look at what’s hot #christmasjewellery trend of this season.
- Bracelets in red and green precious and semi-precious stones like Ruby, Emerald, Garnet, Topaz, Rubellite, Coral, Peridot, Agate, Tourmaline etc. The bracelet can be a combination of both the colours or two separate bracelets worn together.
- Add charms to your bracelets. Beaded charm bracelets are sure to glam up your Christmas look this season. Angels, reindeer, holly, joystick, snowflake, bells etc are the most loved charms this season. These can be in sterling silver, silver, gold or even platinum, whatever suits your budget.
- Again, it’s the Christmas symbols like the Christmas trees, snowflakes, Santa hat, or red and green colour earrings are in vogue. You can team these up with the rage of the the chunky chains or the hard torcs. These were big on the British fall/ winter fashion runways this season.
- If you are a fan of minimalistic and neat designs then pick up the thin long chains, add in a couple of Christmassy pendants or charms and dress up your neck.
- Big chunky statement bangles or bracelets are a trend that has been recurring on the British runway this season. Vogue Magazine Paris has also highlighted this in its fall/winter 2018 trends.
- Another trend that the Vogue Paris Magazine highlights and is actually big this season is gold hoop earrings.
Bohemian jewellery designs, natural pearls, chunky statement necklaces are also in trend this winter. Pick the pieces that suit you the best and sparkle bright this festive season.
Season’s greetings from Sparkling Stones.